Regina Honeybee Propolis with Elderberry: 30 Tablets
Made in USA, packed in the UK | Best quality - manufactured in certified GMP facility | Propolis | Elderberry fruit extract | Honey | Super bioflavonoid complex | Nutrition from the beehive - nature's pharmacy | Easy to swallow tablets | Suitable for Vegetarians | Immunity & allergy support *
The word propolis comes from the Greek language “defender of the city”. The bees for millions of years have protected their hives from invasion and infection with a sticky, resinous substance called propolis. The elder bees within the hive gather the propolis from the bark and leaf buds of certain trees and plants. The propolis is brought back to the hive, mixed with wax and saliva to creating a greenish brown rubbery substance with which to seal, polish and coat the interior of the hive. This provides the queen bee with a sterile environment in which to hatch her eggs, and ensures that wind, rain, pollution, bugs and parasites are kept out, as well as bacteria.
Combining nature's purest ingredients Rawleigh has developed this blockbuster formula to support your immune function. *
CDC - Nearly 1 in 3 U.S. adults and more than 1 in 4 U.S. children reported having a seasonal allergy, eczema, or food allergy in 2021, according to new data from CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics ( Jan 26, 2023). Almost 6% of U.S. adults and children have a food allergy, with Black, Non-Hispanic adults, and children one of the most likely to report this type of allergy.
Findings from the adults’ report include:
- About one quarter (25.7%) of adults have a seasonal allergy, 7.3% have eczema, and 6.2% have a food allergy.
- White, Non-Hispanic adults are more likely to have a seasonal allergy (28.4%) compared to Black, non-Hispanic (24%); Hispanic (18.8%) and Asian, non-Hispanic (17.0%) adults.
- The percentage of adults with eczema is higher among women (8.9%) compared to men (5.7%).
- Black, Non-Hispanic adults are more likely to have a food allergy (8.5%) compared to Hispanic (4.4%); White, non-Hispanic (6.2%), and Asian, non-Hispanic (4.5%) adults.
Highlights from the children’s report include:
- Nearly 1 in 5 children (18.9%) have a seasonal allergy, 10.8% have eczema, and 5.8% have a food allergy.
- Boys (20%) are more likely to have a seasonal allergy than girls (17.7%).
- Children 6-11 years are most likely to have eczema (12.1%), followed by children 0-5 years (10.4%), and children 12-17 years (9.8%).
- Black, non-Hispanic children are more likely to have a food allergy (7.6%) compared to Hispanic (5%) and White, non-Hispanic (5.3%) children.
Consulting a healthcare professional is crucial before taking any supplements, especially when you have an existing condition, are taking medicines, are pregnant, or breastfeeding. Supplements should not be consumed as alternatives to food items. It is essential to consume the capsules only as per the recommended intake.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Free from Celery
Free from Cereal
Free from Crustacean
Free from Egg
Free from Fish
Free from Lupin
Free from Milk
Free from Molluscs
Free from Nuts
Free from Peanut
Free from Sesame
Free from Soyabean
Free from Sulfites
- 1 x Pack £14.95 Price ea.
- 3 x Pack £14.58 Price ea.
- 6 x Pack £14.20 Price ea.
- 12 x Pack £13.46 Price ea.
Category: Wellbeing and Immunity
What you get: Each pack contains 30 tablets
Recommended Dosage: 1 tablet once or twice a day
What it contains: Each Tablet contains
- Quik-Flow Honey Granules (Sucrose, Honey)
- Bee Propolis
- Sweetener (Dried Glucose Syrup
- Anti-caking agent (Stearic Acid)
- Carob (pods)
- Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Anti-caking agent (Silicon Dioxide)
- Flavour (Vanilla)
- Elderberry (fruit) Extract (Sambucus Nigra)
- Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids)
- Anise Powder (Seed) (Pimpinella Anisum)
- Colour (Riboflavin)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
|Made In UK||No|
Quik-Flow® Honey Granules (Sucrose, Honey), Bee Propolis, Sweetener (Dried Glucose Syrup), Anti-caking agent (Stearic Acid), Carob (pods), Bulking agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Flavour (Vanilla), Elderberry (fruit) Extract (Sambucus Nigra), Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids), Anise Powder (Seed) (Pimpinella Anisum), Colour (Riboflavin).
|Allergens||Free from Celery, Free from Cereal, Free from Crustacean, Free from Egg, Free from Fish, Free from Lupin, Free from Milk, Free from Molluscs, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Sesame, Free from Soyabean, Free from Sulfites|
|Veg Status:||Suitable for Vegetarians|